Thursday, April 3, 2008

How long will i survive...?

I never imagined that people can be so evil.Their greed for money and power pushes them to do anything, even at the expense of other people. They will hurt you, push you to your limits until you give in to their demands, you have no choice but to follow so that you will not get into trouble.Sometimes I just wish that rapture will come so that their evil plans will come to an end.hehehe
I don't know what the future holds for me here...all I know is that the Lord Lead me here and that's all that matters.
>>>people....pray for me.....

1 comment:

Naddjudge said...

I like what you said na sana rapture will come.. hahaha!.. para matapos na nga... i believe God's people are really suffering and being tormented these days... its either physical, mental, emotional and even spiritual... because a Christian follows after God yet the world follows its own.. How indeed can we get through? These are the last days... and we can only hope for that coming day of our Lord...