Friday, May 8, 2009

Heroes of the Faith

Here is a good song i like... and I think this is the lyrics... not sure though..
If anyone wants to correct it.. please tell me... and I will make the correction.. :)


Heroes of the Faith
by Legacy Five

I first met you as a singer when I was just 16
You took the time to share with me the reason why you sing
You said the roads not always easy but God is ever true
You said just share the good things that He has done for you

You became my hero of the faith, soldier of the cross
Singing out the grand old story, Jesus saves the lost
And now it's time to lay your armor down and pass the torch
But you are a hero of the faith, soldier of the cross

I just got the news this morning that you had slipped away
It's seem my heart was broken it couldn't end this way
But Then I saw with spirit eyes the entrance you must have made.
Running to the arms of Jesus fin'ly home to stay

With other heroes of the faith, soldiers of the cross
Singing out the grand old story, Jesus saves the lost.
And even though you've laid your armor down and passed the torch
You are heroes of the faith, soldiers of the cross

Now it's time to lay your armor down and pass the torch
But you are a hero of my faith, strong soldier of the cross



Heroes Of The Faith - Legacy Five

No comments: