Saturday, May 23, 2009

Change

As what they say “change is the only permanent thing in this world”. Things are really changing. And sometimes expectations are not always met.

It’s quite a long time I haven’t written anything here on my blogsite. It may just be that I have nothing more to say. But perhaps little things irk me to write. Changes I watch and see occur in every part of our lives. Surroundings as well are changing. Sometimes makes us feel uncomfortable or perhaps astonished.

Things always get me to wonder of the future. What it holds? As I continue also to watch and think of the present. My present situation and other matters that matters: spiritual things, as well as physical things. At the present, I’m currently not on a stressful mode or stressful week, as compared to previous months, busy on some kind of projects. Simply just watching and waiting for any thing God might want to lead me on doing. It’s kind’a… actually boring at this time. But as I have prayed for a couple of weeks ago, I made a decision, hopefully God’s leading; the passing of the torch. Well, I’m not sure really, but I believe it is time, as God leads me to make it happen; Trusting the new generation to do their part, as I and other older young people have been laboring, hopefully to also see the fruit of all the things that has been done.

From my youngest age as a young people of Loakan to my oldest age as one, it has been indeed an adventure. Things unimaginable and perhaps unexpected as well, a period of excitement and a period of battles too. I only hope that the enjoyment I’ve had as a young people, the new generation might also experience. But as for the battles, I can not hope it will go away from them, but hope that they can conquer and overpass it. But of course, not everybody will face the same things but certainly they will face a challenge for themselves. For challenges, trials and testings are what make us stronger in our Faith. I can not say it was an easy road, but it helps to know we are never alone.

As I wonder, what might challenges will they face? I don’t know. These times are different. Things have changed and more change is to come. We see a different world, and most often we see a world that neglects God and doesn’t even acknowledge His presence; a world full of physical things and a world where man is the center of it. Of course my battles have not ended yet, for I still live in this wretched world. I’m still a soldier of the Lord, standing for the Lord. I just hope I could be faithful to the end. And I hope the next generation will do too.

Ephesians 6:10-13 (New International Version)
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

No comments: