Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rapture, Tribulation, and Second Coming

Much to my curiosity and eagerness to learn about these things, I've tried to search the internet about these topics. And looked for videos as well, as my father has asked me too about looking for such that could help out in learning about these things. Surely the Bible also exists to give guidance to His people, but when it comes to prophecies, here are so many interpretations and diversions. So in order to help in establishing the faith and belief I have about these matters, I would like to try to incorporate links and websites here, as I myself can not explain all of it and it would take lots of words to do so anyway. So here's a great site to really learn all this stuff: http://www.preservedwords.com/disptruth/contents.htm. I actually have the same book (or I should say, my father's book), and it's interesting that someone placed this whole and clear in the internet, available for all. It's really a great book explaining several topics. And actually, I haven't read it all, but just read a couple of the topics in it namely the tribulation, the signs of end times and such.. but really, it's a great book =D.... But of course it's best also to refer to God's Word, the Bible, the Authority of our Christian Faith.

From my searches, several videos I too have viewed are not of the same belief and interpretation as what the book or the site I've recommended. At some point they may be logical, but nevertheless, it may be a very deceiving one. So beware! That you might not be deceived. Of course, I do not impose what to believe, but let the Holy Spirit convict us and reveal to us what we ought to believe. Let God do the work not us.

Here's a video I've seen which I believe is not an accurate interpretation. But it's good to know, so one could really compare different interpretation. Before watching these, I ask that you pray first and ask for God's guidance and wisdom.




Now, having watched that movie, listen to this preaching of John MacArthur, which explains a great deal why as Christians, we believe that Rapture will happen first before the Tribulation Period.




Now, these are just a few things to learn from, but I hope much more than learning and understanding these things, we are more ready when time comes.



No comments: